Friday, May 18, 2007

Pelajar MMU mengaku MURTAD !!!!

Inilah pengakuan BUDAK yang rasa dia hebat dan ada pendirian sendiri tu....
petikan dr blog http://akidos.blogspot.com/ firstly i would like to clarify the misunderstandings in my blog ... i nvr meant to promote wrong nor manipulate facts ! If there are facts that i stated wrongly pls inform me .. i really don't mean it ! Besides i really did remove few statements that i wrote here after being advised by one of u for stating a very sensitive issue ! Why is that , most of u wanting me to convert to islam . And many stated that i am going hell just because i have become a murtad ? Only muslims can enter heaven ? What happened to those ppl where never get the opportunity to know muslim ? What if they born as a Christian , of course they will be prejudice towards their religion exactly the same way the muslims thinks they are right.. they going to say , they are the true religion that came from the beginning of man kind which is from Adam and eve ! So in Islam , religion comes first before the deeds ? which means if those who enter the heaven only the good Muslims ? What happened to my good friends around me ? I think they have better moral values that a lot of ppl here ... and they respect me no matter who I pray too ! One of the msg in the box if not mistaken is my friend and he said he USED to think i was good ? Did i become bad somehow just because i deny the existence of god ? Why u all have to treat me differently ? if not mistaken i have not change in anyway ... its just that ur perception towards me that changed when i am in different religion. I am not saying Islam is wrong ! but based on my understanding after doing some readings and meeting some ppl .. i still disagree with certain parts in Islam , thus i choose to disbelieve and by doing that , I repeat i have become non Muslim ( kafir ) but i didnt to say it loud . I thought its better to keep this to myself , but then there are some idiots who wish to bring me down for some reason , spread this rumors and pasted the posters all around . The things that concerns me now is that all of u who read this blog , come here to correct me ! Only a small portions of ppl mainly those who are my friends stood behind me telling what the ppl did humiliating my name was wrong ! others was just interested about my apostasy ! Yesterday night i was chatting with one of the guy who intended too enlighten me . So he asked what made me quit Islam . My answer was , there are statement in alquran that i dislike .. then he asked for example and i gave surah al nisa ( chapter 4 ayat 34 if not mistaken (pls check ) ) where they stated that hit ur wife to educate them ! In the previous tafsir they say hit them if u want to educate ur wife but the latest tafsir said that hit ur wife lightly to educate ur wife ! About this phrase , i did consult mr ishaaq and he said ' hit ', means hit her using feathers and stuff .. but when i read , i see the hit brings the meaning of causing the pain on ur wife ! so i disagree with that cos hitting ppl brings no benefits beside fear ! But this guy is still was still sticking with his points that what is written here is true ... cos there are time where u need to hit ur wife to educate them ... What happened to the statement freedom in religion and believes in Islam ? Its only true for those who is not Muslim before ? What u all doing here is against declaration of human rights , article 18 ! Oh yeah , pls dont fight who is a better Muslim in my blog. Find some other place pls !

No comments: